Serenity Bay Resort pledges to make your stay as delightful as possible, for the perfect St. Germain resort experience. The cabins and townhomes are equipped with almost everything you will need and more – including cookware, bed linens and microwave ovens. And there is no need to pack a lot of outdoor activity gear – life jackets, basketballs, pickleball sets, shuffleboard, and more are available for your use.
Please review the list at the bottom of this page which outlines what is included and not included in your stay, as well as general rules for the resort.
- Our beach…
Over 600ft of a sandy shoreline with and an immense flat beach that slopes gently into the water. The perfect place for lazy summer days, sand castles and water sports.
- Beach toys…
Enjoy our selection of beach toys, including Floaties, Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards, as well as our Swim Raft and Pedal Boat. Life jackets are provided.
- Boating fun…
A 14-foot aluminum boat or boat slip comes at no extra charge. 15 hp outboard Suzuki motors are available for rent.
- Outdoor sports activity…
Active guests will love our new Sports Court with tennis, pickleball and basketball. Our large modern play structure and shuffleboard courts will keep the youngsters occupied for hours.
- Gift shop…
Open year-round, it offers a wide range of sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats and mugs. We also have a huge selection of DVDs for use during your stay with us.
- Game room…
Open every season except winter, it’s stocked with classic board games like Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders, as well as well as Bean Bag Toss for a fun family activity.
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)