Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)