Hilltop is the most unique of Serenity Bay’s cabins, located on a small hill above the lakeside cabins. This stunning cabin offers panoramic views of Little St. Germain’s south bay and the magnificent 600 feet of sandy beach shoreline.
This newly renovated cabin is one of Serenity Bay’s largest and the open concept living room/kitchen creates a comfortable retreat. It has all of the amenities you can imagine including updated furniture, a flat screen TV and a dishwasher. You are sure to enjoy the impressive natural stone gas fireplace on those crisp autumn or cold winter days. For those toasty summer days air conditioning is included.
Adjacent to the living room is a large three-season enclosed porch surrounded by Northwoods pine trees – an oasis for dining or playing games at the large table, or relaxing with a good book in the comfy reading chair. Also, the living room opens to a large deck and patio, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or eating at the picnic table while viewing the beauty of Serenity Bay.
Hilltop has two bedrooms and one full bath, with accommodations for 6 guests. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other bedroom has two double beds. Both bedrooms have dressers, nightstands and spacious closets.
In winter, Hilltop is open for guests who love cold weather silent sports or for snowmobilers, with excellent access to miles of trails in Vilas County.
Hilltop is a fabulous cabin that is perfect for your Northwoods getaway any day of the year!
1 Queen, 2 Full
6 people occupancy
After 3:00 pm
Peak Season Rate
June 17-August 18, 2023
Off-Peak Season Rates
Daily - $215-$220
Weekly - $1,225-$1,285
Length of stay:
- Peak season: 7 days (Saturday to Saturday)
- Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)