White Pine, the newest cabin at Serenity Bay (built in 2017) is perched above beautiful Little St. Germain Lake, has stunning views of south bay and a majestic staircase leading to the magnificent 600 feet of sandy beach shoreline. The staircase has two chairs and a small table partway down to the beach – perfect for your morning coffee, lunch, twilight happy hour or star gazing at the Northern lights!
This lovely cabin has an ample outdoor patio, offering the perfect place to sit back and relax or enjoy a meal. It has a modern open concept floorplan, with all of the amenities you can imagine including a flat screen television and a natural stone gas fireplace you are sure to enjoy on those crisp autumn or cold winter days. Relax on the sofa and enjoy the view!
White Pine offers accommodations for 6 guests with three bedrooms and two full baths. A queen bed is in each of two bedrooms, and one bedroom has two twin beds.
In winter, White Pine is open for guests who love cold weather silent sports or for snowmobilers, with excellent access to miles of trails in Vilas County.
White Pine is a fabulous cabin that is perfect for your Northwoods getaway any day of the year!
1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
6 people occupancy
After 3:00 pm
Peak Season Rate
June 17-August 18, 2023
Off-Peak Season Rates
Daily - $245-$250
Weekly - $1,455-$1535
Length of stay:
- Peak season: 7 days (Saturday to Saturday)
- Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)