Red Maple, one of our fabulous lakeview townhomes built in 2010, is for those who want more living space and a bit more privacy. This functional layout boasts two levels, with one spacious living room on each level to allow guests to have space separated from the kids or others.
The upper level opens to a deck perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while viewing the lake and forest; the lower level has a patio that adjoins to a walkway to the lake. The open concept vaulted living room/kitchen creates a comfortable retreat. It has all of the amenities you can imagine including central air conditioning, two flat screen televisions, a coin-operated washer/dryer and a natural stone gas fireplace you are sure to enjoy on those crisp autumn or cold winter days.
Red Maple has three bedrooms and accommodations for up to 8 guests in the form of one king bed (lower level), one queen bed and two twin beds. A sleeper sofa is available for additional guests (for an additional charge). It has two full bathrooms – one on each level.
In winter, Red Maple is open for guests who love cold weather silent sports or for snowmobilers, with excellent access to miles of trails in Vilas County. Also, during the non-peak season, reduced rates are available for 1-4 guests.
Red Maple is perfect for your Northwoods getaway any day of the year!
1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
After 3:00 pm
June 24–August 18, 2023
June 17-23, 2023 (Tween rate)
Rates vary based upon dates and number of people. Contact us for specific rates. Rate ranges:
1-4 people: $220-$235/day ($1,320-$1,490/week)
5-6 people: $250-$275/day ($1,500-$1,695/week)
*Peak season rates are based upon 6 people occupancy; occupancy of 7-8 people is also available for additional charge.
**Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events. Rates for 1-4 people vs. 5-6 are available.
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)