Cedar, one of the original Serenity Bay cabins, is a perfect combination of being close to the magnificent 600 feet of sandy beach, the play structure and firepit, yet just a few steps away for a break from the beach activities.
This lovely cabin is one of Serenity Bay’s largest, with a large finished porch that is an extension of the living room. The finished porch has a gas fireplace and panoramic windows for stunning views of Little St. Germain Lake and the picturesque Northwoods forests. The layout creates two adjoining living areas and allows guests to have a slight separation for those who want to do different activities – like read by the fire, play games or watch the flat screen television.
The spacious open floorplan has a large picnic-type dining table that will seat many guests for dinners or game night.
Cedar offers accommodations for 6 guests with three bedrooms and one full bathroom. Queen beds are in each of two bedrooms, and one bedroom has two twin beds.
Cedar is a fabulous cabin that is perfect for your Northwoods getaway during April thru October!
1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
6 people occupancy
After 3:00 pm
Peak Season Rate
June 17-August 18, 2023
Off-Peak Season Rates
Daily - $245-$250
Weekly - $1,455-$1,535
Length of stay:
- Peak season: 7 days (Saturday to Saturday)
- Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)