Jack Pine, one of the original Serenity Bay cabins, is located directly on the magnificent 600 feet of sandy beach shoreline, near the play structure, firepit and sports court. Enjoy stunning views of Little St. Germain Lake’s south bay from the family room or the large deck where you can sit back and relax.
This lovely cabin has a large picnic-type dining table that will seat many guests. It has all of the amenities you can imagine including a flat screen television and a natural stone wood burning fireplace for those crisp autumn or cold winter days. New living room furniture is planned in 2022, as well as new porch furniture.
Jack Pine has three bedrooms and one full bath, with accommodations for up to 8 guests. Queen beds are in each of two bedrooms and one bedroom has two twin beds. A new futon is available for additional guests (for an additional charge).
In winter, Jack Pine is open for guests who love cold weather silent sports or for snowmobilers, with excellent access to miles of trails in Vilas County.
Jack Pine is a fabulous cabin that is perfect for your Northwoods getaway any day of the year!
1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
8 people occupancy
After 3:00 pm
Peak Season Rate
June 17-August 18, 2023
Off-Peak Season Rates
Daily - $220-$225
Weekly - $1,375-$1450
Length of stay:
- Peak season: 7 days (Saturday to Saturday)
- Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)