Maple is one of Serenity Bay’s beautiful lakeside cabins located directly on the magnificent 600 feet of sandy beach shoreline. Enjoy stunning, panoramic views of Little St. Germain Lake’s south bay from the family room glass patio door.
This lovely cabin has all of the amenities you can imagine including a flat screen television and a natural stone wood burning fireplace for those crisp autumn or cold winter days. It will have major updates in 2022 including new vinyl plank flooring throughout the entire cabin, new mattresses and bedding, new living room furniture and new décor throughout. Changes that all guests are certain to appreciate!
The spacious open floorplan has a large picnic-type dining table that will seat many guests for dinners or game night. It also has a fabulous deck that’s perfect to enjoy everything from early morning sunrises to dinners at sunset and viewing the beach fun.
Maple has accommodations for 6 guests with three bedrooms and one full bathroom. A queen bed is in each of two bedrooms, and one bedroom has two twin beds.
New in 2022, Maple will be open for winter guests who love cold weather silent sports, or for snowmobilers, with excellent access to miles of trails in Vilas County.
Maple is perfect for your Northwoods getaway any day of the year!
1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
6 people occupancy
After 3:00 pm
June 17-August 18,2023
Daily - $220-$225
Weekly - $1,375-$1450
Length of stay:
- Peak season: 7 days (Saturday to Saturday)
- Off season 3-day minimum / 3-day Holiday weekends and Special Events
Included in Your Stay
Not Included in Your Stay
- Time of Arrival - Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you plan to check in later than 3:00 p.m. (Managers do not live on site, but will be around for most of your stay).
- Boat Slips – Each cabin gets 1 pier slip and you must let management know in advance of arrival if you are bringing a boat. We will try to get your boat as close to your cabin as possible, but we do need to arrange boats to maximize space.
- Baby Crib – Please let management know if you will be needing a crib.
- Parking – Two parking spots are labeled with your cabin number. If you need additional parking spots, please let management know in advance of arrival.
- No pets allowed (except for owners in the off season)
- All units are non-smoking
- Serenity Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- 25% deposit must be received within 7 days of reservation placement.
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- We reserve the right to place guests into another unit to accommodate longer stays.
- We accept cash, credit cards (guest pays 3% transaction fee), personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds only if cancellation is rebooked for the same amount and dates. A $35 cancellation charge will be deducted.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Rentals subject to 10% state and local taxes
- Towels available for $8/set (bath, hand, washcloth)
- Extra people regardless of age are $25/daily and $100/weekly per person.
- Housekeeping fee ($50 for 2 bedrooms; $75 for 3 bedrooms)
- Visiting guests subject to $25/day charge if using the beach and equipment (must register in office)